- Kingston Online Services endevours to ensure the security of the data stored and transmitted to and from its services
- Some of the information entered is encrypted, using standard Internet protocol (HTTP). Regular security audits are performed on all of Kingston Online Service’s computer systems, and all are regularly updated when accessing sites through links included on our website.
- Kingston Online Services cannot assure security and privacy of information when accessing sites through links included on our website.
- Kingston Online Services may on occasion log technical information from your computer’s Web browser when you visit us on the Internet. Our technical logs do not record personal information, can be accessed only by our administrators, and are used solely for internal purposes. Non-confidential information may be gathered autonomously, by way of cookies.
- Kingston Online Services’ administrators of their authorized agents, may, at any time, monitor, examine, or read any connections, transmissions or data sent from or received by any of Kingston Online Services’ equipment. We do not attempt to track this information to the individuals visiting our website, with the exception of investigating a security breach.
- Unauthorized access to any of our computers resources may result in prosecution.
- Kingston Online Services reserves the right to examine any and all materials supplied by its clients for posting to the Internet, to ensure that they comply with privacy policies.
- My Account